- To provide a support group for mothers who choose to stay at home fulltime or parttime to raise their children
- To provide a forum for topics of interest to mothers
- To help children in the community
- To perform at least one service project yearly helping needy children
- That women must be free to choose their personal path to fulfillment
- That, for women who choose it, raising children is an important and fulfilling full-time job
- That a family's decision for a mother to stay at home to raise the children often involves considerable financial sacrifice
- That there is no one right way to raise children, but our members have a common concern in raising their children in a healthful way
Come out and give our club a try!
- Attend our next monthly meeting or come to an upcoming event or playdate.
Board Members for 2018-2019:
Administrative Vice President: Lynsey
Membership Vice President: Abby